Duty of Care
The concept of “Duty of Care” is crucial to developing safety regulations and guidelines to shield our clients and staff from harm.
Maci Transportation adheres to the most stringent safety standards in the business. The well-being of our clients and workers is of the utmost importance to us. We also understand that improved risk control strategies can provide a strategic edge in today’s global business landscape.
Maci Transportation agrees that customers are entitled to the standard of service specified in the Ground Passenger Bill of Rights.
1. LICENSING, INTERVIEWS, AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
- Since we work with the Houston Airport System, all Maci Transportation’s drivers have licenses from the Houston Department of Administration and Regulatory Affairs.
- Maci Transportation requires all its drivers to pass many separate background investigations before hiring. These checks are conducted by Houston City, the Homeland Security Department, the FBI, and the Houston Police Department.
- All drivers have a complete medical examination per state and federal mandates—the Houston Court system reviews every driver to see whether they have considerable warrants.
- Every driver is in optimum condition with the law in their respective areas.
14906 Westpark Dr, Houston TX 77082
2. PRE-DRIVING INSPECTIONS
- The minimum age for a driver is 25, and they must have had at least three years of driving experience for a car, Shuttle Service, or an equivalent.
- All drivers need to be free of major traffic violations.
- The three-panel drug screen is mandatory for drivers.
- Successful drivers have completed a training curriculum that covers driver responsibilities, customer support, security, and advanced driving techniques.
3. REVIEWING VEHICLES
- The City of Houston Administration and Regulatory Affairs conducts annual inspections, and the company conducts regular inspections to ensure its vehicles’ sanitation, reliability, and convenience.
- Black on Black is required for any five-year-old or newer vehicles, and we also have other color options available for shuttle services and other specific requests.
For peace of mind, Maci Transportation Service is covered by commercial insurance for up to $1,000,000 in damages per incident.
5. REVIEWS OF DRIVERS
- Our clients provide us with reviews of 8, and we take those reviews very highly. To collect your quick feedback on the service you received, we conduct surveys after each trip is finished and provide a 5-star evaluation method on our website (http://www.macitransportationservices.com/about/) and mobile app (__________________).
- Drivers attend service quality, security, and advanced driving techniques seminars.
- Constantly check service feedback and reviews to ensure it always meets or exceeds expectations.
- Adequate monitoring, refresher courses, and disciplinary action.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS AND THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
- Maci Transportation Service is deeply concerned about the safety of its customers’ personal information and the confidentiality of their online transactions.
- We are PCI-DSS compliant. Any company that stores credit card information for its customers must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). To better protect our customers’ information, we’ve ensured that our reservation, credit card, and site payment solutions adhere to PCI-DSS standards.
281-217-0772 | Available 24/7
832-298-7928 | Available 24/7
14906 Westpark Dr, Houston TX 77082